Charming Ribbed Scarf!


Hello Everyone, Now, that the weather is cooling off, it's time to bring the scarves out, and that makes me happy!!!!
 I have to admit that i have a slight "scarf addiction" and I am always looking for new uses of a scarf to satisfy my habit. I think, just like shoes, a girl can not have too many scarves!
Scarves can be a classy accessory any woman can use,  they come and different styles and colors so you will never get tired  of the same one!

So, Today I will share with you this Charming Scarf on striped yellow  & gray colors, I used Lion Brand Yarn Mandala that brings a variety of color combinations. This Scarf was crocheted lengthwise using  the "post double crochet stitch" that makes that nice Ribbed  effect, and crocheted flower fringe.


 Hope you like it!






Comments

  1. Dear Rosie, you are more than right about scarfs. This scarf look awesome 👏🏻 and youthful.
    Congratulations good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate