Amigurumi Barbie doll

Happy Sunday!!!!
Barbie dolls have been on the market for almost 60 years! Uncountable girls played with Barbies during their childhood, but to be honest, I wasn't a fan of these dolls, the only Barbie I had was a birthday present and I kept her in her case until today.😊
Looking on the internet, I found a pattern that caught  my attention due the very detailed shape of the body, so I decided to give it a try on making "my version of a Barbie doll". Let me tell you that I have been doing this project for almost a month, it was a little hard since the pattern is in Turkish, also I challenged myself by doing the hair... guess what! It is a wig!! made with yarn wefts, another hard task!.
This amigurumi doll is made in 100% cotton thread, her eyes painted over fabric with acrylic paint,  and her outfit crocheted with mercerized cotton thread.
I am very happy with the final result!
 
Hope you like it.

Credits: doll body by Nursensensoy. 

              Wefts by Mozekyto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate