Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! This is my last post of the season. So let me tell you, I enjoyed my Christmas spirit challenge so much; there are many projects still on my to do list, but I am very happy with the work I could fulfill until today.  
I would like to thank you once again for being there and supporting my Handmade work during 2018!
Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the coming year! 
Love, Rosie 🌹


Well, today I share with you this reindeer baby Rudolph with his boot, a Tarturumis design I loved to work with. 

Hope you like it! ...
See you Next Year!!

Credit: Tarturumies.
http://www.tarturumies.com/2016/12/08/amigurumi-pattern-reindeer-baby-rudolph/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate