Free Christmas Amigurumi Patterns Review

 Hello friends,

Today I share a little review

about  Christmas projects I made and posted on my Blog !.... 

Yeah! that time of the year when, 

if you are a crochet person,  you would love to do it by yourself, 

either for Home decoration or as a gift for a family member or a friend, 

 just by using Free patterns. How cool is that!



Baby Rudolph

I love this pattern by Tarturumies, this red nosed baby reindeer is sooo pretty, and you can place him into his stocking, this is a very easy to follow pattern you are going to enjoy!  for more Tartarumies' designs visit: https://www.tarturumies.com/2016/12/08/amigurumi-pattern-reindeer-baby-rudolph/ 






Amigurumi Elf Doll

Aw! this doll is gorgeous!,.. this Elf doll by Petus Ochoa, very detailed, embroidered eyes and she is pose-able!!!! because she is articulated with wire frame inside, very nice to decorate you house on Christmas season!, it took me a little time to get her ready, lot of work but it's worth it!.
 This pattern is a free tutorial on YouTube and you can find it here> Elf doll amigurumi





Gingerbread man
Amigurumi Today is one of my favorite site with so many free patterns, This  gingerbread man is so cute!! and is part of their Christmas patterns gallery,  very easy to follow , good for a quick project. I fell in love with mine!
Pattern >> Gingerbread man




Snow man 
Another awesome pattern by Amigurumi Today, I used different colors and that made the difference you can use any combinations of color as well for a cute and unique toy! how do you like my little Snowman?
Pattern >> Snowman




Santa and Elf ornaments (Spanish only)
These Christmas decorations are adorable, I made two sets and my family & friends,  just fell in love with them , this site is a group of Argentinian crocheters and they have uncountable mini patterns for free!!! you need to give a try,.. even thou they are in Spanish you can easy understand. 
Patterns in Spanish>>>> Santa OrnamentElf Ornament








Majo the Christmas Elf (Spanish pattern)
I love this doll so much, to many details and the final result is just stunning, this is a cute pattern by Zombiegurumi, you can visit the designer blog and find some other pretty patterns for free! 

Pattern in Spanish  >>> Duendecilla amigurumi





Christmas decorations 
and!!! More Christmas ornaments you can crochet in hours and decorate your Christmas tree or prepare a garland or a wreath for your house, super easy and pretty!!! You can find these cute patterns by Amour fou on her blog. 
Patterns >>> Christmas decorations






Nativity Scene
Tejiendo Peru is one amazing site with uncountable free patterns; Esperanza and Ana Celia are so generous with their designs and sharing their talent, they have this adorable Nativity scene, a tutorial on their YouTube channel and  also you can find the written patterns on their blog, but if you want to give a try, you may start ahead to accomplish such a prefect piece, I just love mine!!!. 

You can find the written patterns here >>Tejiendo Peru Nacimiento




***********


I Hope you find this little review helpful, as you could see,
I've tried them all and I am very happy with the results
I can assure you, it's worth it to try!

Thanks for stopping by!
I will bring more reviews like this one soon
Rosie💕


Follow me:
 Instagram: @rosieshandmadecreations

                      Facebook: @RosieHandmadeCreations




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate