Margaret Mae, Custom made, amigurumi doll

Hello friends!!!
 Sharing my last post of the year;
Meet "Margaret Mae" 
my pretty custom made doll, 
yes, the sneak peeks of my previous posts!..
all I can say is that, there is so much love and labor involved in this doll, 
the first time I saw the black & white picture, 
I immediately knew how to bring colors into this portrait
 and I am so happy with this result.
 Margaret is made in 100%cotton yarn, 
she has blue painted eyes, synthetic auburn hair, her coat, hat and boots are removable, 
she also comes with a little basket and her rhubarb tied with organza ribbon🎀 .
She is just adorable 😍
Hope you like it!💗

Materials I used for this project:

Credit: Eliana Akkoca - Ecem designs







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate