Sleeping baby twins Amigurumi.


"There is no foot too small,
That it cannot leave an imprint on this world,
You were here for a moment... 
But you left a lifetime of love.
Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
so loved, so missed and Very dear." 💞

Good Sunday everyone!!! 
Today I share my first post of 2021, let me introduce to you these beautiful sleeping babies Amigurumi.
These "baby twins" represent two little angels in Heaven. I was so overwhelmed when I was asked to make them, that I put all my heart on this project and I just fell in love with the way they turned out. 😍
Crocheted with 100% cotton yarn in pastel colors, they come with their pacifier and I placed a little angel charm made with pearls and tiny wings. I am so delighted with the result,... Hope you like them! 
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to spread love !!!
Rosie🌹

Credit: Sleeping baby Sonia: Lollipopdolls by Katushka Morozova. 


Materials I used in this project:
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate