#amigurumay challenge D-3

 Hello everyone ! 

@airali_gray is hosting  #amigurumay challenge on instagram and here I share my Day3

If you want to see my daily posts, follow me and give me a little ❤️

Thank you! Have a great Monday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/COWmZcTL3Zq/?igshid=e6g6j72ha0cq

Day 3 of #amigurumay, "Introduce yourself"

💜Hello friends!, my name is Rosie, I'm originally from Peru but I'm now based in the US. (🇵🇪🇺🇸) I'm a mom, a wife and an Amigurumi lover 💞 l like Yoga and Pilates and enjoy outdoor activities, gardening and cuddle my Miniature Schnauzer "Tiny"🐾

💜Since I was a little girl, I’ve learned from my sweet mom on how to crochet, knit and embroider. I spend most of my spare time with hooks, needles, yarn and threads, always checking for patterns with simple designs and stitch combinations.

 💜One day, amigurumis took my attention, and I fell in love with this technique. I started my blog 3 years ago, and that was the beginning of my adventure. I love crocheting dolls, especially teddies. I also enjoy to be challenged and elaborate custom made toys which are created free-hand. I like to design, and I have a few simple amigurumi patterns posted on my blog.

💜As I previously said, I am very excited to participate in this event, and meet other crafters/artists that share with me this same passion! Thanks again for the opportunity.❣️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa & Anna

Dumbo

Nicolás, Amigurumi Christmas Mouse

Translate